Monday, June 30, 2008

Here's Proof Of A Moronic Company - Primus

If you have read my recent entries at http://bloggerjohn.bravejournal.com/ then you will be aware of how stupid the idiots at the customer care part of Primus Canada are.
They either are deliberately entering into some battle to see if they can piss me off more than they have ever pissed anyone off before, or, it might be that they are simply TOTALLY INCOMPETENT at every level.

Some 50 years ago, my father, at his place of business, had a visit from a representative of the Olivetti typewriter company, who then proceeded to sell items that were not as stated, and in quantities that were never agreed to. This is called slamming.
I have no idea if this company still does business, but I grew up knowing that it would never, ever, do business with me. It never ever did any business with my father, nor me, nor my brother. I can even remember years ago seeing an Olivetti typewriter secondhand at a good price, but I was not prepared to buy it, in fact, I purchased a different brand later the same week.
And so it is with the Primus company. I don't care if it is Primus, Primus Canada, or Primus Timbuktu.
There is now no room in my life to take a risk on this, whatever they eventually do to rectify my friends issues that were of Primus's creation, which based on current performance, is rectification that will possibly never occur.

After all, for me, why take risks that are not necessary. There are plenty of phone companies out there where the risks are unknown, which right now looks really favourable compared with "known to have poor customer care that ticks off customers."

Interestingly enough, others seem to have had problems with them, too.

http://www.ehmac.ca/everything-else-eh/31751-primus-stinks-1280-dollar-phone-bill.html

No comments: